Jun 5, 2015

ENTERTAINMENT | The Simpsons Celebrate Pride Month

GAY IN SPRINGFIELD: Marge's sister Patty, John, Guest Star Elton John, Julio, Grady, Smithers & "My reasons are my own" Karl 

It's no secret that my favourite TV show is The Simpsons, which returns this Fall for its 27th record-breaking season.

In addition to watching the show and collecting Simpsons memorabilia, I am also an avid player of The Simpsons Tapped Out game. I have been building my Springfield for over 3 years and just when I thought they couldn't come up with anything that would surprise me, they did!

The Simpsons Tapped Out is celebrating Pride Month! All this month players can add Rainbow trees, rainbow flags, billboards and other bright and cheery items to their cities.

Of course, not everyone who plays the game is impressed, as evident by some of the ignorant comments left on The Simpsons Tapped Out Facebook page, but happily, way more fans love Pride Month in Springfield and are happily building their rainbow forests.

Kudos to The Simpsons Tapped Out for bringing Pride Month to Springfield!