Oct 2, 2016

YOU | A Major Move

We were blown away to read a recent post on our pal Jody Edwards facbook page. The St. Catharines native is making a major move.

Said Jody "Well...looks like I'm moving to Clearwater Florida...I'll be helping to save Dolphins and other marine life working at Clearwater Marine Aquarium (where the true story of the movies Dolphin Tale were based)...Rescue, Rehab, and Release...a neighbor of my father's (from there - thanks Dad for setting it up) just bought a house to rent by the aquarium so I will be spending my winter helping "Winter" and other babies in need...so rewarding...a dream come true."

WOW, Jody, this is amazing! Having witnessed your love of animals, this truly sounds like a dream job for you. We just know your mom is looking down from above with a big smile and great admiration.

We can't wait to see (and share) your posts once you get settled in. All the best!!!