Jun 22, 2024

Scribbles REVIEW | DCT's Original Production 'Next' Has All the Feels


PHOTOS COUTESY: KIM PAPPLE, DCT WEBSITE, DCT 'NEXT' PROGRAMME, SCRIBBLES 


My Word!


It's always enjoyable for me to take something you did and turn it into a post for Scribbles.co or my Facebook page. But it's extra special to see my words featured in OTHER places.
Take this one for example...As I have enthusiastically and repeatedly mentioned, on June 15 my sister Kim and I went to Dunnville to watch the DCT production 'Next'. I wrote a review with lots of pix for Scribbles.co.
DCT pal Claire asked me if I would like to say a few words about the play that might be used in a review of 'Next' in the newspaper The Haldimand Press.
I was happy to oblige and delighted to see my comments featured in the paper's review.
I can't include a link to the review because Facebook blocks Canadian's from sharing news stories. If you Google Haldimand Press and go to their website, you can find the full story.
But if you just want to hear what I wrote... here it is:
From The Haldimand Press, Valerie Posthumus' review of 'Next' featured in the paper's June 20th edition.
"On June 14, 2024 the Dunnville Community Theatre opened their hilariously funny and moving production of their “home grown play” entitled ‘Next’.
... Ken Leavoy attended the production and had this to say after the show: “My, my, my Delilah, a delicious meal, a touching storyline with nods to local hotspots, and a stellar cast. DCT’s homegrown production ‘Next’ checks all the boxes. A must see for theatre fans.”
WOO HOO... I'm famous now!! LOL!!
      CLICK ON  HOME  OPTION BELOW TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES POSTS