Oct 1, 2011

Cher Goes "Gaga"

Get ready Cher fans...the original diva is set to release a new album soon. The first single is a cover version of Lady Gaga's "The Greatest" which was used with the pop sensation's blessings. Gaga's rumoured to have helped on other cuts, to be featured on Cher's new Fall release.

And to prove once again she really can "Turn Back Time", Cher plans on touring in 2012. [Hmmmm, I think I know a few extraordinary scribbles pals who may have just wet themselves a wee bit...heehee]


Spook-tacular!
Simpsons Horror Classics at Burger King


It's no secret I'm a major Simpsons fanatic, so you can imagine my sheer delight when Rob brought me home a Halloween Bart Simpson character the other day. I'm usually don't encourage my big guy to dine Burger King too often, buit when I discovered the Home of the Whopper will be distributing 10 different Horror Classics Simpsons characters, that changed quickly.

The very next morning I was standing in a Burger in Niagara Falls at 8am asking the lady at the counter if I could buy a large coffee and one of each Simpsons character they currently had. She was happy to oblige my quirky request. She even searched out back to see if they had more and told me to ask the manager if I could buy the display once the promo is over. 

AY CARUMBA! "You just made my day" I told her as I skipped out of the store with my java in one hand and Marge and Scratchy in the other!