Aug 7, 2013

Me

Enjoying lunch at Swiss Chalet in Welland.  CLICK PIX TO VIEW LARGER VERSION
Tame By Comparison

We recently featured a photo of my cousin Megan Fox as she got down with the big boys, and her mom Jeanne Prince welded an axe.

By comparison, my visit with Jeanne and Megan was a lot less "party" and a lot more "visit & lunch". Given the day had started off with a shocker, lunch and a good visit was just perfect.

I will be seeing plenty of Megan and Jeanne next week.  They return to Renfrew on Sunday and I am traveling back with them.

Jeanne and her husband Peter have a cottage which is on an island  (only accessible by boat..yipes...where's my life jacket and ducky water wings.) It is one of the places I will be checking out while in the Ottawa Valley, which is choked full of relatives....making it even more awesome. 

As I will be away, there will be little new content on Scribbles next week.  But if all goes as hoped, there should be lots of new stuff to share with you when I return.

No comments: