Jan 16, 2011

Tammie Strikes the Pose!
 
Oh baby, we love this 'superstar' shot of our rookie scribbles fan Tammie Holditch, found on facebook (wow, there's a surprise, LOL) Good one Tammie, I'm totally lovin' those shades and head tilt.
 



Well Hello There Big Blue Eyes!

This orange sweetheart is Archie and her new mommy is Millie. How are Millie and Archie associated with scribbles?  Millie's daughter is Marlene Jansen -it was Marlene Inch when we went to High School together.


Thanks to facebook, Marlene and I reconnected recently and of course this gave me a chance to introduce her to scribbles. These days Marlene is a wife and mother and as adventureous as ever, as her facebook page reveals.


Marlene it makes me smile to think that you have taken the time to enjoy scribbles and my pleasure to officially introduce you to our scribbles family. It was some time ago, but I do remember hanging out at your family's home after school and sharing laughs together (although I'll be damned if I can remember what we might have been laughing about.)

No comments: