Apr 16, 2011


click on pix for a great full screen version, then right click to save it if you'd like

 Bunny Mania


Hippity hop here come our scribbles bunnies...and friends. In the photo to the left Our pal Sandra Burger-Vedder-Onassis-Kennedy [LOL] with her boyfriend Dan (centre) amd her son Michael (left

Pictured above from TOP LEFT: Laura DeGraaf and her boyfriend Ryan -Me and Rob -my nephew Graham, sister Jane Storie and her BF Ken Clark -Trish and Jeremy Dickie and their kids Payton and ?? - Tiny Alina Dennis celebrates her very first Easter with big brother Kade and parents Heather and Rodney ("my" Rob's twin brother) -"Silly Sods" Jackie and Jenn Hughes -Becky Lee and in the egg her son Tyson -My sister Kim Papple, her husband Don and their kids Erin and Patrick (who know me as Uncle Ken and I'm so proud!)










Bad Bunny Needs His Meds

I think it only appropriate that the song "Crazy" by Patsy Cline was the next in random play on the ipod i'm listening to while creating this. "Crazy" is right!  LOL.

Judging by how young my niece and nephew look in thsi photo, I'd say it was at least two Easter's ago that I donned the ears for the camera. Not sure what's with my expression, I'm assuming I'm barking out some kind of order to my sister who was behind the camera. "Hurry up and take the picture, these ears are messing up my hair" LOL