Feb 5, 2012



Readers Comment on Scribbles New Look!
"A little bit of class with the feel of home"

Hey Kenny,

Just finished checking out the new site!!! Looking good!! :) I think it looks a lot cleaner and more modern. A little bit of class with the feel of home.... kinda like getting dressed up in top hat and tails and taking a limo over to your best friends house to chug back a box of wine while watching jerry springer on tv! :-D  :) Thanx for the shout out again! I'm glad you liked my picture :) I made quite a few funny ones on that site...it's almost a little addictive HAHAHA Now I see why you do this magazine!! LOL

Take care of yourself and we'll talk soon! xoxoxo 

~Mikol Zarhochak 


"Love the new look....
...you have been a busy boy!"
~Kerri Thomson Fortier 


 
 
 "Looks great, Ken .... 
...as I knew it would :)
Kudos to you .... now go take a nap"

-Angela Whiteley